Permanent Residence Program
Malta is a very attractive location for private residence. The Malta Permanent Residence Program allows foreigners to acquire a residence permit in an EU country and visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area.
The applicant must fulfill the following investment requirements:
1. Proof of assets of no less than €500000.
2. A non-refundable administration fee of € 40000.
3. A property purchase of € 350000 (€ 300000 in South Malta or Gozo), or a property lease of €12000 annually (€ 10000 in South Malta or Gozo).
4. Contribute € 28000 to Malta if the residential property is purchased, or € 58000 if the property is leased.
5. Contribute € 2000 to a non-governmental organization.